Nuts and Bolts of Taking a Deposition*-PreRecorded CLE
Originally Presented on Thursday, April 4th-6:00-8:00pm
123 Remsen Street
2 MCLE Credits (Skills)
Richard Klass, Esq., Your Court Street Lawyer
• John Bonina, Esq., Partner of Bonina & Bonina, P.C.
• Lara Genovesi, Esq., Principal Law Clerk to Hon. Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Kings County Supreme Court
• Aimee Richter, Esq., Partner of Bender Rosenthal Isaacs & Richter LLP
• BBA’s Mentorship Committee
• Investors Bank
• Diamond Reporting and Legal Video
Course Description: Come learn how to prepare for conducting a deposition, one of the most important fact-finding missions in a case. Learn the rules and laws that apply to deposition objections and how to preserve the record. Presentations will come from practitioners in fields of personal injury/medical malpractice and matrimonial issues as well as from the judicial perspective.
This program is appropriate for attorneys and newly admitted attorneys.
The Brooklyn Bar maintains a financial hardship policy.
*Indicates a course offering basic training for skills and practice.
To Order the CD Online:
For more information, contact Meredith Symonds:
email@example.com, or 718-624-0675, ext. 206