PRE-RECORDED: Nuts and Bolts of Taking a Deposition
Originally Presented on Thursday, April 4th-6:00-8:00pm
2 MCLE Credits (Skills)
Members $50 | Non-Members $80
Come learn how to prepare for conducting a deposition, one of the most important fact-finding missions in a case. Learn the rules and laws that apply to deposition objections and how to preserve the record. Presentations will come from practitioners in fields of personal injury/medical malpractice and matrimonial issues as well as from the judicial perspective.
This program is appropriate for attorneys and newly admitted attorneys.
Richard Klass, Esq., Your Court Street Lawyer
• John Bonina, Esq., Partner of Bonina & Bonina, P.C.
• Lara Genovesi, Esq., Principal Law Clerk to Hon. Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Kings County Supreme Court
• Aimee Richter, Esq., Partner of Bender Rosenthal Isaacs & Richter LLP
• BBA’s Mentorship Committee
• Investors Bank
• Diamond Reporting and Legal Video
To Order the CD Online:
For more information, contact Danielle A. Levine, CLE Director, at 718-624-0675, ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain a financial hardship policy. Contact CLE Director for application information.