An Introduction to Business Valuation: What Attorneys Need to Know | Pre-Recorded
An Introduction to Business Valuation: What Attorneys Need to Know
Pre-Recorded (CD or DVD)
2 MCLE Credits (1 Skills; 1 Professional Practice)
Member $60 | Non-Mem $100 | Student $10 | Non-Atty $50
Hon. Carolyn E. Demarest
Presiding Justice of the Kings County Commercial Division
Dewey Golkin, Esq.
Law Offices of Dewey Golkin
Chair of BBA Commercial Law Committee
Jeffrey Golkin, Esq.
Jeffrey Golkin Partners
Edward F. Esposito, CPA, ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation
BBA Commercial Law Committee
This course will examine the situations that give rise to a business valuation and provide an introduction to the technical aspects of business valuation.
• Reasons a client needs a business valuation
• Cases: Shareholder disputes, No buy/sell agreements, Divorce
• Advantages of a Court-Appointed Valuation Expert
• Valuation Assumptions, Approaches & Methods
• Valuation Standards and International Glossary
• Types of Reports
• Common Errors
To Purchase Online:
Enter attendee name in the appropriate box below (Member, Non-Member, Student or Non-Atty) and click “Add To Cart.” In the notes section, please indicate whether you would like a CD or DVD copy.