An Introduction to Business Valuation: What Attorneys Need to Know
Monday, June 22, 2015
2 MCLE Credits
(1 Skills; 1 Professional Practice)
Member $60 | Non-Member $100 | Law Student $10 | Non-Attorney $50
+$20 for payment received less than 24 hours before program
Edward F. Esposito, CPA, ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation
Dewey Golkin, Esq.
BBA Commercial Law Committee
This course will examine the situations that give rise to a business valuation and provide an introduction to the technical aspects of business valuation.
• Reasons a client needs a business valuation
• Cases: Shareholder disputes, No buy/sell agreements, Divorce
• Advantages of a Court-Appointed Valuation Expert
• Valuation Assumptions, Approaches & Methods
• Valuation Standards and International Glossary
• Types of Reports
• Common Errors
To download flyer & registration form, click this link: An Introduction to Business Valuation: What Attorneys Need to Know Flyer Registration
To Register Online:
Enter CLE attendee name in the appropriate box below (Member, Non-Member, Non-Attorney or Law Student) and click “Add To Cart.”
For more information, contact Danielle A. Levine, CLE Director, at 718-624-0675, ext. 206 or email@example.com.